Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brownies!!!






If you ask me what my favorite food group is
i'll tell you brownies. I LOVE the soft fudge like middle
and kind of crispy yet "cakey" outside.
I've only made them before out of the box.
I found this recipe online, its simple
and delicious.

PREHEAT YOUR OVEN TO 350*
Melt 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) of unsalted butter.
Stir in 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Now 
whisk in 1/3 cup of cocoa, 1/2 cup of flour, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon 
of baking powder. I added walnuts to my batter and on the top right
before baking.

Spray a square(8x8 or 9x9) baking dish 
(or dust with oil and flour), and spread the batter 
evenly.



Bake 25-30 minutes. Don't overcook your brownies,
they wont be chewy. 

If you like frosting...frost while still warm. 

Im gonna play with this recipe a little
but these brownies are DELICIOUS!! 



3 comments: